Dales Community Care aims to provide a caring and reliable care service. Our support is person centred and is tailored to each individual.
People who we support will have their needs thoroughly assessed, and will be provided with information to help them make informed choices and decisions about their future care needs.
Our service caters for adults who, because of physical and/or mental incapacity, require support within their own home. We provide domiciliary care to adults who are :-
• Recovering from illness
• Elderly frail
• Terminally ill
and those with :-
• Physical disabilities
• Sensory loss (including dual sensory impairment)
• Mental health problems
• A learning disability
• Drug or alcohol problems
We can provide the following key services :-
• Assisting with personal hygiene (including bathing or showering)
• Prompting/assisting with medications
• Assisting with mobility (including assistance with going to bed at night or getting up in the morning)
• Palliative Care
• Accompanied outings
• Sitting service and overnight care
• Meal preparation
• Assisting with meals
• Accessing health appointments
• Accessing community activities
However, we are always willing to discuss individual requirements with our clients.